Special Chassis Vehicles: T4x4 y T6x6
ITURRI airport vehicles have the best performance on the market in terms of stability, ergonomics and off-road behavior. They guarantee excellent efficiency in interventions and maximum safety for their crew.
T4x4: Most Compact ARFF Appliance
With dimensions of 8.9 meters long, 2.55 meters wide and 3.6 meters high, it is the most compact emergency vehicle in its category. Its off-road performance is the best on the market thanks to its exclusive hydraulic suspension systems and automatic tire deflation.
- Capacity for 6,100 liters of water, 800 liters of foam concentrate and 250 kg of chemical powder.
- Acceleration from 0 to 80 km / h in 24 seconds and maximum speed of 125 km / h that exceed ICAO and NFPA requirements.
- The cabin design allows maximum visibility, ergonomics and safety of its crew, up to five occupants.
T6x6: Best Off-Road Performance
Latest generation off-road vehicle with the best acceleration, stability, ergonomics and safety features on the market and excellent performance on any terrain.
- Large extinguishing capacity with 12,000 liters of water, 1,500 liters of foam concentrate and 250 kg of chemical powder.
- Designed to exceed the requirements of NFPA, ICAO and CAP168.
- Customized to suit the specific needs of each airport.
- New cabin with excellent ergonomics and visibility for a crew of 2 to 5 people.
- Maximum stability even in the most extreme situations with a 32º tipping angle compared to the 30º required by the standard.