EcoPolyFire - EPF
Conceived for fire fighting vehicles, the new one-piece bodywork concept is called EcoPolyFire (EPF). Very resistant to shocks, lighter than steel and 100% recyclable.
What is EcoPolyFire?
The technology developed by ITURRI EcoPolyFire is the result of the latest developments in innovation and its material is purely recyclable. Technical improvements make it possible to increase the vehicle’s warranty to 25 years and go through a reuse process (second life) before its complete recycling (transformation).
At the moment it is being used in fire fighting vehicles and will soon also be applied to tanks and products destined for tropical areas, where high resistance to corrosion is required.
Advantages of the EcoPolyFire
- Very resistant to shocks and high mechanical stresses.
- Lighter than currently used materials (steel, GRP or aluminum).
- Zero operational maintenance.
- Zero oxidation.
- Easily repairable.
- 100% recyclable.
- Wider spaces that allow more material to be loaded.
- Distribution flexibility.
- Greater job security for people who work in the field.