The ITURRI Group is a leader in the bodywork of forest fire fighting vehicles. Its experience has been proven beyond all doubt over the years. Spain boasts one of the largest fleets or forest fire fighting vehicles in the world.
They are robust vehicles, with all-wheel-drive (minimum 4x4), with single or double cab models, able to face adverse working conditions: narrow tracks (short axis of rotation and great manoeuvrability needed), unstable terrain, steep slopes, rocks and mud, etc.
Due to the operating approach, they are vehicles that can work very close to the flame front, which makes the adoption of vehicle protection measures necessary: water curtains, anti-tip bars integrated into the chassis, etc. It should be taken into account that in certain types of forest fires the energy and radiating heat which reaches the vehicles taking part in the extinguishing operation can be very high.
- Patrol and first strike vehicles equipped with a tank with a capacity of up to 600 litres.
- Pick-up truck type chassis with all-wheel-drive: Land Rover, Isuzu, Mitsubishi, Toyota.
- Adapted for operations which involve driving over both asphalted roads and forest trails .
- 4x4 vehicles of less than 7 tonnes, with a capacity of between 1000 to 2000 litres, pump of 750 to 1000 litres/minute at 10 bars with single or double cabin.
- Very compact vehicle with high mobility with a large quantity of water thanks to the ECOPOLYFIRE bodywork, which allows for a greater volume due to its lighter weight.
- Equipped with self-protection measures which enable it to work close to the fire.
- Recommended chassis: IVECO Daily, BREMACH Trex.
- 4X4 vehicles of 12 to 18 tonnes and an extinguishing capacity of 2800 to 4000 litres.
- Pump with a flow rate of between 1000 and 1500 litres/minute at 15 bars.
- Single or double cab, adapted to the ergonomic needs of the crew.
- Adapted for fire extinguishing situations which require the maximum volume of water.
- Different equipment provided at the request of the client.
- Large variety of chassis: IVECO, Man, Mercedes, Renault.
Forest Supply Tank
- Tanks with a water capacity of between 10,000 and 14,000 litres, used to feed fire fighting vehicles which are extinguishing forest fires.
- 4x4, 6x6 or 6x4 traction.