We would like to wish you a Merry Christmas differently this year
• Children up to 12 years of age
• All nationalities
Theme: “Safe Christmas Work”
• Do you know if Father Christmas is in danger when he comes down the chimney? Should he use a harness? And a mask?
• Do you think the Three Wise Men need special gloves to ride the camels?
• What does the Angel need to protect himself from low temperatures?
Deadline: 30 September 2012
• Coloured pencils, felt-tips, paints, plasticine, fabric, photographs, collage, graphic design, etc.
• A4 size
Please state all your details:
• E-mail address
Submitting entries (choose your preferred option)
• Hand in to the ITURRI Department of Marketing in Seville or ITURRI Poland
• Take a photo of it and scan the picture in a high resolution and email it to Marta Mizera:
• Post your photo to ITURRI Poland:
Eurosoft Sp. z o.o.
ul. Centralna 6
Judges: ITURRI Marketing Committee
1. Print of the 2012 Christmas card
2. Surprise award
• A consolation prize will be awarded to one of the participants
Please remember: if doesn’t matter if you’re not Van Gogh, it doesn’t matter if you only have a felt-tip pen, the most important thing is your imagination!
Be creative! Show what you’re worth!